DEMAND for ESG information & insights continues to expand
ESG is now an integral component of the investment process, not a separate activity or after-thought. OWL ESG’s data and analytics solutions are purposely built to provide the actionable insight clients need to achieve sustainability goals.
OWL ESG provides solutions for:
How can you assess ESG risk exposures, respond confidently to sustainable investment mandates, and embed each client’s ESG priorities in security- and portfolio-level decisions?
- Incorporate consensus-based ESG scores and/or raw data into your investment processes.
- Identify all types of ESG risks across global markets, for all accounts and funds.
- Evaluate alpha-generating potential of sustainability-oriented investment strategies.
- Access data and analytics to satisfy disclosure mandates (SFDR, EU Taxonomy, etc.).
Do you know that your investment mix is truly consistent with your ESG priorities, and do you understand your exposures to ESG-related risks?
- Monitor asset managers for “greenwashing”, or for taking on unacceptable ESG risks.
- Use our detailed, objective data to show how you are meeting sustainability mandates.
- Screen exposures across managers for sub-categories of ESG (carbon emissions, etc.).
- Rely on a SaaS solution to avoid managing mountains of ESG data.
Wealth/Investment Advisors & Brokerage Firms
Are you responding to clients’ growing interest in ESG in a way that is personal, scalable, and truly adds value?
- Retain clients (and their heirs) and convert prospects into clients by demonstrating that you care about their ESG priorities.
- Construct portfolios with mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, and/or bonds that reflects that reflect each client’s ESG values and goals.
- Optimize ESG risks by category across each client’s investments while preserving the desired structure and exposures of the entire portfolio.
- Make ESG understandable and “user-friendly”, for your clients and for your firm’s advisors/brokers.
Investment Product Issuers
How do you develop innovative sustainable investment products that meet market needs , and stand out in an increasingly competitive field?
- Use consensus-based scores and/or raw ESG data to design new investment vehicles.
- Rely on our global coverage to find the mix of securities that deliver a specific ESG profile.
- Create index (and other rules-based) investment strategies to meet specific investor demand for ESG funds and products.
- Manage and report on fund-level ESG metrics satisfy disclosure mandates (SFDR, EU Taxonomy, etc.).
Have you made it easy for your clients to use ESG data on your platform, and incorporate ESG-based insights into the ways they use the platform to serve their clients?
- Give clients easy access to ESG data and analyses, fully integrated within your platform.
- Define value-added tiered services that offer different levels of ESG capabilities.
- Leverage turnkey solutions that avoid the hassles of onboarding and maintaining datasets.
- Make ESG/sustainable investing data more “user-friendly” and affordable for your clients.
Do your company’s ESG ratings from various vendors make sense, and do you know which of the sub-categories that comprise the top-level rating are your strengths and weak spots?
- Understand the “why” behind your firm’s ESG ratings – standalone and compared to peers.
- Determine your firm’s E, S, and G strongpoints and leverage those insights with stakeholders.
- Uncover ESG vulnerabilities and identify where meaningful improvements could be made.
- Set targets to improve your firm’s ESG ratings in ways that will appeal to investors.
How Can We Help?
We work with all types of investment firms, corporations and fintech platforms around the world. Find out how OWL can meet your need for ESG data and analytics today.
This summer, the European Parliament endorsed the European Commission’s decision to classify investments in natural gas and nuclear power plants as climate-friendly under the EU taxonomy. For those not familiar with the EU taxonomy, it’s goal is to define which economic activities are “environmentally sustainable” to help protect investors from greenwashing and guide companies toRead more
In case we needed another reminder that ESG is not just about “E”-related things, and that there are real risks, costs, and opportunities associated with each pillar (E, S, and G), here is a prime example. It shows why the “G” in ESG – Governance – matters for companies that care about data security and cybersecurity.Read more
ESG/Sustainable Investing has become a political issue for some, and there is a misperception that asset managers are willing to accept lower returns in order to pursue ESG goals. The truth is, while a small percentage of ESG investment funds are set up to do that (look for the word “Impact”), the vast majority doRead more