DEMAND for ESG information & insights continues to expand
ESG is now an integral component of the investment process, not a separate activity or after-thought. OWL ESG’s data and analytics solutions are purposely built to provide the actionable insight clients need to achieve sustainability goals.
OWL ESG provides solutions for:
How can you assess ESG risk exposures, respond confidently to sustainable investment mandates, and embed each client’s ESG priorities in security- and portfolio-level decisions?
- Incorporate consensus-based ESG scores and/or raw data into your investment processes.
- Identify all types of ESG risks across global markets, for all accounts and funds.
- Evaluate alpha-generating potential of sustainability-oriented investment strategies.
- Access data and analytics to satisfy disclosure mandates (SFDR, EU Taxonomy, etc.).
Do you know that your investment mix is truly consistent with your ESG priorities, and do you understand your exposures to ESG-related risks?
- Monitor asset managers for “greenwashing”, or for taking on unacceptable ESG risks.
- Use our detailed, objective data to show how you are meeting sustainability mandates.
- Screen exposures across managers for sub-categories of ESG (carbon emissions, etc.).
- Rely on a SaaS solution to avoid managing mountains of ESG data.
Wealth/Investment Advisors & Brokerage Firms
Are you responding to clients’ growing interest in ESG in a way that is personal, scalable, and truly adds value?
- Retain clients (and their heirs) and convert prospects into clients by demonstrating that you care about their ESG priorities.
- Construct portfolios with mutual funds, ETFs, stocks, and/or bonds that reflects that reflect each client’s ESG values and goals.
- Optimize ESG risks by category across each client’s investments while preserving the desired structure and exposures of the entire portfolio.
- Make ESG understandable and “user-friendly”, for your clients and for your firm’s advisors/brokers.
Investment Product Issuers
How do you develop innovative sustainable investment products that meet market needs , and stand out in an increasingly competitive field?
- Use consensus-based scores and/or raw ESG data to design new investment vehicles.
- Rely on our global coverage to find the mix of securities that deliver a specific ESG profile.
- Create index (and other rules-based) investment strategies to meet specific investor demand for ESG funds and products.
- Manage and report on fund-level ESG metrics satisfy disclosure mandates (SFDR, EU Taxonomy, etc.).
Have you made it easy for your clients to use ESG data on your platform, and incorporate ESG-based insights into the ways they use the platform to serve their clients?
- Give clients easy access to ESG data and analyses, fully integrated within your platform.
- Define value-added tiered services that offer different levels of ESG capabilities.
- Leverage turnkey solutions that avoid the hassles of onboarding and maintaining datasets.
- Make ESG/sustainable investing data more “user-friendly” and affordable for your clients.
Do your company’s ESG ratings from various vendors make sense, and do you know which of the sub-categories that comprise the top-level rating are your strengths and weak spots?
- Understand the “why” behind your firm’s ESG ratings – standalone and compared to peers.
- Determine your firm’s E, S, and G strongpoints and leverage those insights with stakeholders.
- Uncover ESG vulnerabilities and identify where meaningful improvements could be made.
- Set targets to improve your firm’s ESG ratings in ways that will appeal to investors.
OWL’s big data based consensus ratings and fundamental insights allow us to enhance our ESG investment solutions and ESG research.
Fund Manager, Index Solution Group | Asset Management One Co.,Ltd.
WisdomTree leverages OWL’s data as part of its ESG investment process in seeking to provide ESG ETFs that are truly impactful and sustainable. The dynamic, consensus-based approach to company ratings provided by OWL provides a level of objectivity that can serve as a true differentiator in this fast-changing space.
Head of Product Development & Management | WisdomTree Asset Management
OWL’s partnership approach to making ESG ratings available for our wealth management customers is truly unique. OWL has understood the unique needs of our customers and helped to deliver the ratings across individual equities and pooled funds which makes the data accessible to our customers.
Marshall Smith, CIPM
Chief Operating Officer | FirstRate
How Can We Help?
We work with all types of investment firms, corporations, and fintech platforms around the world. Find out how OWL can meet your need for ESG data and analytics today.
In an era defined by environmental consciousness, the impact of vehicle emissions on our planet cannot be understated. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) plays a pivotal role in regulating car emissions, striving to balance the need for personal transportation with the urgency of reducing our carbon footprint. So, buckle up as we delve into theRead more
One of the key pillars driving change and defining boundaries in the ESG space is the constant legal wrangling between shareholders, corporations, regulators, and the general public. There are a number of cases recently concluded, in progress, or just filed that will affect the ESG landscape for decades to some. This is a look atRead more